Recently, we spoke about the benefits of ghee during winters
(You can catch that blog here: ghee-a-dollop-of-good-health-this winter. But if you think that the benefits of this golden elixir are limited only to the colder months, you couldn’t be more wrong! Organic ghee has a host of myriad benefits that make it the perfect addition to your summer diet too!
As we gear up to brace to the heat of the warm summer months, here’s why organic ghee needs to top the list of ‘must-haves’ in your kitchen:
1) Rich in healthy fats: Whatever the season may be, our body needs healthy fats and energy. Healthy fats help the body absorb fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, D and E and also support cell growth. Organic ghee is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids that keep your heart healthy and cholesterol levels down
2) Keeps you hydrated from the inside: Our bodies tend to get dehydrated easily during summer. Due to its moisturizing properties, organic ghee helps nourish the body from inside and provide deep hydration that lasts a long time. Organic ghee can also be used to keep skin soft and supple when it tends to get dry
3) Boosts immunity: Summer brings with it its own set of ailments. Due to the heat, food tends to spoil quickly, making room for bad bacteria to thrive. A powerhouse of butyric acid and Vitamin A and C, that help boost immunity, organic ghee can be your immune system’s best friend in these months.
4) Improves digestion: Gut-related concerns see a significant rise in summer. The body’s metabolism slows down and ailments like indigestion, heartburn, constipation, IBS and food poisoning become commonplace. Organic ghee helps not only keeps the body’s metabolism up but also has powerful antifungal and antiviral properties that aid optimum gut-health. Ghee also stimulates a part of the brain that controls appetite, thereby preventing you from overeating.
5) Keeps the body cool: Organic ghee has a calming effect on the body. By nature, ghee is considered a ‘cold food’ and it helps balancing the body heat.
To harness the best benefits that ghee has to offer, it is important to choose the right ghee. Because its benefits are largely dependent on its nutrients, choose unadulterated ghee, made with nutritious milk.
Akshayakalpa Organic ghee is the ideal choice for your family’s health this summer. With the goodness of 100% organic milk from cows feeding on home-grown organic fodder, it retains all the goodness of the milk.
Crafted using the traditional Bilona method, organic milk fat is slow-churned into organic butter and carefully melted, to result in ghee that has divine aroma, perfect granular texture and authentic home-made taste.
To strike-off organic cow ghee from your summer shopping list, order for Akshayakalpa Organic Cow ghee on the app.