Embark on a cycling and running adventure like never before with Akshayakalpa’s Organic Circuit! An escapade spread over 60 kilometers, this one-of-a-kind tour gives you a chance to appreciate the picturesque landscapes of Tiptur in rural Karnataka while allowing you to take a break from everyday city-life.
With an aim to acquaint you with the source of your food, this initiative allows you to see for yourself how your food is grown and harvested – so you can build an ever-lasting bond with what’s on your plate.
Here’s what’s in store:
- A scenic route lined by coconut trees, running alongside natural canals and beautiful, tranquil lakes allowing you to reconnect with nature in the truest sense. Breathe in the fresh, pollution-free air and revel in the thrill of open roads as you indulge your passion for cycling or running.
- Pit-stops at our organic farms provide the perfect landscape for a refreshing break. Relax in the warm hospitality of our farmers and get an insight into organic farming and the significance of good food.
- Treat your tastebuds to delicious buttermilk or sip on tea made with farm-fresh organic milk. Enjoy wholesome organic meals crafted with organic vegetables grown on chemical-free soils and seasoned to perfection with organic spices
- Explore the biodiversity on our farms. Catch a glimpse of exotic birds and meet our honeybees. Discover the secrets of nature during our farm walks and gaze up at the stars in a pollution-free sky at our overnight tent stay
- Meet our organic farmers – the hands behind your nutrition. Satiate your curiosity about where your food comes from and get all your queries answered by the subject experts.
This experience is perfect for cyclists and runners of all levels, from beginners to those with experience. Bring along your family for a fun-filled day with traditional village games, firewood baking, composting and other interactive activities and set course for a truly memorable weekend.