Good Food Movement
Discover the origins of your food and follow the journey of your glass of milk!
Located in Tiptur, our farm is home to a variety of fruits, vegetables and birds and is bristling with vitality at its fullest. Visit us for a fully immersive, behind-the-scenes showcase of the workings of an organic, self-sustaining farm and experience ‘fresh’ in the truest sense of the word.
It is here the story of the purity of our milk begins and we would love to share that with you!
Here's what you can enjoy at our Farms
Disclaimer: A visit to the Akshayakalpa farm is an educational, interactive and memorable getaway for the entire family!
Have a celebration –farm style!
Have a celebration –farm style!
Celebrate birthdays at the Akshayakalpa farm with our unique party packages and create memories that last a lifetime! Enjoy bullock cart rides, village games and feast on hearty organic meals!
There’s something for everyone! Bake your own cake or make your own pizza and befriend our cows as your relax in the lap of nature. Our team will be happy to help you plan the perfect celebration!
Our farm can host up to 50 guests at a time. The pricing for our exciting party packages is as below:
1-10 guests: Rs. 5000/-
Above 10 guests: Rs. 5000/- + Rs. 500 per guest
Children below 2 years: Complimentary
As our regular customers, enjoy instant discounts on party packages too!
Diamond and Platinum Tier: 20% off
Gold tier: 10% off
Silver-tier: 5% off
For more details about booking your Have a celebration –farm style, call us on 9535388122 or write to us at Farmvisit@akshayakalpa.org. Our team will be happy to schedule your day in the lap of nature!
Points to note:
We follow strict COVID safety protocols and norms at our farms
- Travel: We do not provide transport to and from the farm. The driving distance is approximately 150kms from Bangalore city which usually takes about three and a half hours to cover.
- Timing: The farm visit timings are 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please plan your visit accordingly.
- Tent stay: We offer you the option for an overnight stay in our all-weather tents within our premises. Please let us know in advance to allow for appropriate preparations. Our amenities include washroom facilities, pillows, bed sheets, blankets, and first–aid kits.
- Food: Organic produce from our farms is used to prepare simple yet delicious food for you and your family during the course of your stay.
- Respect: Please keep the premises clean, no littering, dispose waste in appropriate bins, and avoid single-use plastic items. Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited within the premises.
1.Covid safety protocol is mandatory- Please wear a mask, socially distance yourself and sanitize at all times.
2.Please adhere to the guide’s instructions and do cooperate with the team on ground, throughout the tour.
3.Please wear the visitors’ ID card at all times.
4.Please dispose waste into the specific disposal bins and avoid carrying single-use plastic items inside the premises.
6. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited in and around the premises.
7. Actions that involve littering, spitting, and harming the animals will not be tolerated.
8. We strongly recommend wearing casual and comfortable clothes for the tour.
9. Please take care of your personal belongings and do not leave anything unattended during the visit.
Akshayakalpa will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal items.
10. Please note the following schedule for food-
- DAY 1- lunch, snacks and dinner is inclusive. * No breakfast
- DAY 2- breakfast, snacks, lunch is inclusive. * No dinner