Carrots are a bundle of Vitamin A, B6, K1 and Beta carotene. They are a perfect health food and best beneficial when combined with organic cheese.
- Akshayakalpa chilli Cheddar-100gms
- Brown bread or any bread of your choice-6 slices
- 200 gms of grated carrots
- 100 gms of chopped spinach and coriander leaves
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp of Akshayakalpa salted butter
- In a tbsp of Akshayakalpa butter on a medium flame pan, fry onions until pink or cooked well.
- Then, add the grated carrots, chopped spinach and coriander leaves for about a minute or two
- Heat the Tawa on a medium flame, Dab the Tawa with Akshayakalpa butter and place the bread slices
- Top the bread with cooked carrots and gently spread the grated cheese and place a slice of bread on top of it. Close and cook the sandwich with a pan lid for about a minute.
- Remove from pan and serve hot with sauce.
This recipe is shared by Akshayakalpa