- 200g – Pasta of your choice
- 3-4 Cups – Water to cook the pasta
- ⅓ Cup – Fresh cream
- ⅓ Cup – Akshayakalpa Chilli Cheddar Cheese grated
- 3-4 Garlic cloves chopped
- 1 Tbsp – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp – Salt
- 1 Medium sized tomato or 6-7 Cherry tomatoes diced
- ¼ Tsp – Chilli flakes
- ¼ Tsp – Crushed pepper
- ¼ Tsp – Dried basil or 1 Tbsp – Fresh basil chopped
Cook the pasta as per the instructions on its package.
Reserve ¼ cups of the pasta boiling water and drain the rest of the water once the pasta is cooked.
Place a pan on heat, add the olive oil, chopped garlic and tomatoes. Saute it for a couple of minutes.
Once the tomatoes start to go soft, add the cooked pasta, the cream and the grated cheese. Give it a toss and add the pasta water.
Once the cheese melts and a creamy sauce starts to form, add the salt, chilli flakes, pepper and basil.
Give everything a thorough mix and once the sauce is thick enough to coat the pasta, take it off heat.
Serve the pasta warm