Bringing you a lunch box/light meal recipe that is both healthy & oh so delicious🤩 when combined with Akshayakalpa curd, bread and paneer, can be termed complete food.
Try it today and get all the benefits at your fingertips.
- 2 tbsp akshayakalpa Ghee
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 1/2 of one green capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, deseeded & chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 200g akshayakalpa Malai Paneer
- 3 tbsp akshayakalpa Set Curd, whisked
- Akshayakalpa Whole Wheat Bread
Heat ghee, crackle cumin seeds. Add garlic, onion, capsicum & chilli. Saute for few mins.
Add paneer, cut into small cubes & fry until edges are golden. Then add chilli & garam powder, tomatoes, coriander leaves. Finally some curd.
Cook for few mins and the filling is ready! let it cool down.
Green chutney: Blend a big handful of coriander leaves, 2 green chillies, 2 cloves of garlic, salt, 1/4 tsp cumin seeds and 3 black peppercorns along with some lemon juice into a thick paste. Whisk the paste into some curd for a thick creamy green chutney (taste & adjust)
Sandwich: Toast the bread. Layer some chutney, thin slices of onion & tomato, filling. Drizzle with more chutney and enjoy!